Wednesday, May 14, 2014

On Interracial, or how I learned to love the BBC.

So apparentley, you cats really dig Shiloh and her slutty exploits. I'm friggin thrilled, believe me. When I started doing this, I had no idea how people would react to my work, but its only been a few months, and you wonderful people are showing me a lot of love. I've branched out a bit, done a Fantasy BDSM and a Sci-Fi Gender Swap story, but I can't stray too far from my roots. I never want to lose touch with the core demographic that brought me here. So what I'm saying is, there's more Interracial/BBC coming soon. Keep your eyes out, because Shiloh's coming back in a BIG way. I also have another BBC series that's on the backburner, and an inversion of the Big Cock Interracial stuff coming up soon too. And as far as Eithne and Maxine go, well they'll be back soon too.



No comments:

Post a Comment