Friday, June 20, 2014

"Tales from the Court of Spades" teaser.

I looked over her frail, bookish form with practiced disinterest. On the inside, I was thrilled, ecstatic even, but that wouldn’t be fitting. I was the Queen of Spades, and this was my pleasure dungeon. A place where women could explore their darkest fantasies safely and under my supervision. I had to maintain a powerful demeanor. I founded the Court of Spades so that women would have a place to go to make their wildest dreams come true. “Tell me girl, why have you come to the Court of Spades?” I asked, trying to maintain a disconnected, authoritative tone. The mousy brunette blushed and looked away. “I uh… Well, my fiance and I were…” She stammered, nervously playing with the ends of her bob-cut and glancing around the dimly lit basement that served as the main playroom for the Court. She reminded me of a doe caught out on the interstate. Her bright eyes locked on the mattress sitting in the middle of the room, and grew wide. “Is… Is that where you do it?” She asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

“Sometimes.” I replied, “It really depends on the member’s fantasy. Which brings us back to my question, what can the Court of Spades do for you miss…?” “Mary Anne” She interjected. “Mary Anne, pretty name, how can we help?” I asked. “Well, my fiance’s family is really racist, and we hate that, but they’re paying for the wedding…” She said, then she leaned in towards me, “He’s a… You know… He wants to watch me do it with other men.” I smiled, I have a lot of experience with cuckolds. “So, where is the lucky cuck?” I asked. “He’s finishing up the preparations for the wedding, I’m here to make him a wedding present.” She said, still whispering. “Well, anything you can dream up, I can set up, but services are members only.” I said, my imagination in overdrive, trying to guess what sort of twisted fantasy she could have. “Our money is more or less tied up in marital things, we’re trying to get a house, and there’s the honeymoon… I’m just a librarian you know?” She said, her big brown eyes welling up with tears. I hate seeing people cry, well, those kind of tears anyway. “Look, you’re out of state, so instead of membership fees, and dues and everything, I’ll just charge you for the filming services. Call everything else a wedding present from the Court.” At this, she jumped up from the folding chair and hugged me. “I can’t thank you enough, William will be so happy!” She cried. 

“Alright…” I said, pushing her away and pulling my notepad from my handbag, “Walk me through what you want to do, and I’ll set it up for this Friday.” “I uh… It’s just…” She said, turning red and covering her face with her hands. “If you don’t tell me, I can’t make it happen.” I said, offering a consoling smile. “I just don’t want to sound like a whore.” She whispered after a long pause, her face still hidden. “The Virgin/Whore complex was invented by insecure men to shame women out of taking control of our bodies. The entire point of this club is to break those psychological shackles and help women embrace their sexual liberation. There is no shame, only pleasure.” I said, especially proud of the last part, it would make a great slogan for the Court. I was thinking about getting shirts and hats made with the line on it, when she dropped a bombshell. “But… I am a virgin.”

No comments:

Post a Comment