Sunday, July 13, 2014

A tantalizing teaser for Shiloh Cash Book 4: Consolation (Prize)

Dusty was furious. He had every reason to be, I had betrayed the sanctity of our marriage. In my quest for fulfillment, I had betrayed his trust. I felt like I should feel horrible, selfish, disgusting, but somehow I didn’t.  I had just gotten a text from Tremaine, he was in deep shit. I had joked with him over the weekend about introducing me to his College’s football team. Tremaine’s the V-Tech major who records their games, but apparently they bully him pretty bad. I told him I might be able to help, but I didn’t count on them losing tonight and taking it out on him. He texted me from the locker-room, they cornered him in there and he offered me as a consolation prize. Its not that I don’t usually jump at this sort of opportunity, but usually people ask. I told him to stall, that I’d be there when I could, but I had a stop or two to make. I went to my friend June’s house, gave her the short version and a black sharpie. I stripped down, and she started writing. I needed something to distract a bunch of testosterone fueled college ball players, something that would touch them in a primal manner. June wrote “Black Cock Connoisseur” across my back. I argued that we should keep it simple, that they were jocks, and June just scoffed. She wrote “Please Use Black Entrance” right over my ass, and “I Swallow” on my stomach. My eyes wandered the room, and I noticed a sizable anal trainer on her desk. “I need to get one of those, I’m not very good at anal.” I said, motioning towards it. “Oh? I just got a new one, haven’t even opened the packaging, it’s yours if you want it.” She said while writing “Black Cock Addict” on the inside of my left thigh. “I’d love that, do I just wear it whenever?” I asked, looking down at at what she was writing and blushing. “If you’re really going through with tonight, I’d put it in now and keep it in until you get there.” She said, not looking up. “Why do you say that?” I asked. “Our team has twenty permanent players, Shi.” She said, writing “Black Owned” on my left ass cheek. “Oh…” I said, hoping I didn’t seem too eager. “Shi, if you get wet while I’m writing, it’s going to mess everything up.” June said, snapping me out of my fantasy. “Sorry…” I mumbled out of embarrassment. “So what are you wearing?” She asked as she wrote “Fill With Black Cum” on my right ass cheek and drew an arrow pointing to my ass hole. “Probably a red tanktop and a blue skirt, definitely my sneakers, don’t want to lose my balance in a shower.” I said. “No bra, no underwear?” She asked, drawing hearts over the words “Black Owned”. “No, don’t really see the point. Hey, thanks for doing this, June.” I said, knowing that not many friends would write lewd things on someone’s body so they can go get gangbanged by strangers. “Don’t worry about it, I’m only doing this in the hopes that you’ll share one day.” She said with a giggle. Then she wrote “Black Boy’s Toys” under my tits, with arrows leading to them. “I’ll make you a deal, after tonight, I’ll hook you up with Tremaine.” I said. “Just one?” She said while drawing hearts around my nipples. “Just to start with, then I’ll introduce you to Darnell’s clients if you’re up for it.” I said, watching her write “Cum Slut” on the inside of my right thigh and then “Black Meat Only” right above my aching, dripping pussy. Every touch of the pen sent shivers over my body. It wasn’t just the sensation, it was the words on my skin. It felt like I was finally totally accepting what I was becoming. As she scrawled “Feed Me Hot Cum” on my upper right arm, I laughed at the situation. I was quite literally wearing my heart on my sleeve. She wrote “Black Cum Goes Here” across my chest, and drew several swirling arrows pointing up towards my face. That’s when I had the best bad idea of my life. “Write some stuff on my face, I don’t want to hide anything.” I said with a wicked grin. “Are you sure, Shi? I mean, what about your husband?” She said, holding the marker inches away from my face hesitantly. “Life’s too short to be unhappy, June.” I said confidently, “Now make it something really slutty.”

No comments:

Post a Comment