Saturday, August 23, 2014

Tales from the Court of Spades: Bachelor Party- Teaser

Tremaine’s older brother was getting married in a few weeks, so obviously he needed a bachelor party. Tremaine, being a founding member of the Court of Spades, obviously had a plan. Unfortunately, his plan was for me to “Entertain” and I thought that was a little boring for such a momentous occasion. So, I started work on my own plan. I called Chrissie Campion, but she was out of town, then I called Mary Anne, but unfortunately she couldn’t make it down for the weekend, so I was left with June. Upon later reflection, it became clear that Juniper Amado was the perfect choice for this job anyway. No one wanted in the Court more than her, no one was willing to go as far as she was. I called her up and briefed her on the situation. “This is Tremaine’s brother, it’s his last night as an unmarried man, we have to show him what he’ll be missing out on.” I said, absentmindedly making notes about the thing’s I’d make her do at the party. “I know, Shiloh, I won’t let you down.” She said confidently. I knew she wouldn’t, she was dying for an opportunity like this. “I just want you to know, it’s going to get rough out there, but if you can handle it, you’ll get your necklace.” I said, underlining some equipment we needed to buy and making a note to call Dusty. “I can handle rough, Shi, I gave you your first anal trainer.” She quipped. “That’s true, but you know how the boys can get.” I said. “Just have the necklace ready.” She said, and then she hung up.

I smiled to myself and called my husband. “Honey, do you think you could build some medieval stocks?” I asked, no longer caring to hide my enthusiasm. “Thinking about working some old-school BDSM into the sets?” He asked, I could hear the excitement in his voice too. “Very old-school, we’re hosting a bachelor party.” I said. “That’ll be fun, ‘you the entertainment Shiloh?” He asked. “Not this time sweetie, June will be taking care of the boys, I’ll be playing referee.” I responded, flipping through a bondage catalogue and looking for more ideas. “That little Japanese chick?” He asked, sounding more than a little disappointed, “Aren’t you afraid those brothers will tear her in half?” “June’s a tough bitch, plus she’s a total size queen.” I said, hoping I was right about the first part at least. “Hey, I also need you to pick up a few things, if you wouldn’t mind too terribly.” I said, circling a few choice objects in the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment